MUSIC / STYLE / ART / RECIPES / QUOTES / PHOTOS / CRAFTS / FASHION

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Blobbing about.

Good day to you all!
It has been far far too long, but as I suspected from the get go this was never to be a regular thing! Ah how I can kid myself with promises of commitment and self control... Excuses, excuses you may say to me, but in fact I have been completely weighed down by various different art assignments that may sound fun, but believe me when it is 60 billion pages of research it is not. I hate to admit it but my writing of this post is mainly due to procrastination and unwillingness to make a start on photography analysis (blah..) Although I do love you all, don't get me wrong!
Moving on.... I have been busy busy and so most of my recreational art activities have been put on hold, however last week was a good friend's birthday and I decided to make her a hand decorated diary (my speciality, some would say). 



I did decorate the pages inside, but I feel she would be a bit embarrassed as some of it is vair personal (its boys basically) - haha. I have also been doing a wee bit of painting, here is a watercolour (giving it a bit of a go - don't judge, I'm a beginner) of some roses, a bit plain but good to explore the media blah blah blah....


And here is a painting/drawing I have started (notice how none of my work ever gets finished..) for a friend, it is Florence Welch from Florence and The Machine, you may have noticed I have a bit of an obsession already.


Aside from that I haven't really been up to all that much, school and everything. However I have got some pics of what I call  'Inspiration Station', aka a corner by my bed which I have decorated in a whole bunch of random shit but that is nice to look at. 




So yeah, that's inspiration station for ya. I hope you enjoyed it. You may also notice that my header has temporarily changed to some records (the ones that hang above my bed for anyone who is remotely interested). What do you guys think of the change? Did you prefer the owl twins? I am undecided.

I will leave you with some pics of my fav. girl couple; Emily and Naomi off Skins 2nd generation.




Lily Loveless and Kathryn Prescott, why you be so cool? 
Anyway that's all for now. Have a marvelous evening and a happy new year or something...
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment