MUSIC / STYLE / ART / RECIPES / QUOTES / PHOTOS / CRAFTS / FASHION

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Getting to know me.

Hello there Ladies and Gents!
So, as I now have a grand total of 11 followers whom I love with all of my heart (especially you Mum) I think it is time I let you know a bit more about me! And how better to do that then for me to show you my top 10 fav. films of ALL time?


In order of importance from my all time greatest movie ever (in the top left).
1- 'The Boat that Rocked' How can a movie about the 60's NOT be cool?
2- 'Moulin Rouge' Ewen McGregor, you take my breath away as soon as you open your mouth to sing.
3- 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' Purely for the sweet tunes and Michael Cera (my all time awkward boy crush)
4- 'The Nightmare before Christmas' I <3 Tim Burton Films.
5- 'Pride and Prejudice' Because there is nothing quite like a period romance.
6- 'The Breakfast Club' You know why.
7- '500 Days of Summer' Joseph Gordon Levitt +Zooey Deschanel = A good time.
8- 'The Island' Ewen Mcgregor once again, but I have to say that Scarlett steals the show this time         round as possibly the most babe'n clone EVER.
9- 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World' Like I said - awkward boy crush.
10- 'The Holiday' For the feel good Christmas-y vibes. I always ALWAYS watch this on x-mas eve..
So yeah. Those are basically the movies that I grab when I need a pick-me-up or sometimes just a good laugh. On the subject of televison I think I would not be doing the title of this blog post any justice without letting you into a little secret...
Here goes...
Image from here

That's right people. Alert the masses. I have a Dr Who obsession. I honestly don't know what I would do without good old David Tennant and his magical blue phone box (he's my fave Dr, possibly because of how sexy he is in a suit and chucks). Call me a nerd, I honestly couldn't care less, as long as I get my daily fix of my charming Time Lord friends. Here is my key ring, which may clue you in to the seriousness of this obsession:


Please excuse the shoddy Picnik editing...
On another note (although still relating, in fact, to David Tennant's feet) these are my absolute favourite shoes that I could not, absolutely COULD NOT live without. And they are green, which can only add to how awesome they are.


They may be plain old Converse All Stars, but they are my babies.
Moving right along... another cool thing that I have is a sizeable collection of chapsticks (let's admit it - mostly lips smackers. But they taste so very nice!), these are probably the one thing that I could not survive without if I was put on a desert island or something like that. Here is some artistic photography showing the chapsticks in question:


Please ignore the blurry and grainy quality of my photographs, my Olympus baby is off being repaired for 3 weeks :O and so my wee Sony will have to do for now. Anyway, that is my chapstick collection. Cherry is probably the best, although my Grape Fanta is a very close second.. I have noticed that lately, there has been a distinct lack of food on my blog. Don't fret I am still eating, but it just seems a bit wrong that the usual cakes and biscuits and other delightful items have not been appearing. Perhaps I will bake a brownie tonight, there's nothing like brownie to make your day a little better after all! For now you will have to put up with these not quite so edible but equally delicious looking earrings:

Yum Yum!


^That's a much blonder, bustier me and my future husband (Get it? FUTURE husband? Ahahaha I am so funny....) Ok that's me done. I hope you enjoyed learning trivial facts about my boring life. Fry up for dinner - THE BEST!
Catch ya x

3 comments:

  1. awesome post, glad to know more about you! (:and no, that didn't sound creepy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you :) Not at all haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww those earings are sooo cute!
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete