MUSIC / STYLE / ART / RECIPES / QUOTES / PHOTOS / CRAFTS / FASHION

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Music and Magnificent Meringues

Hello there.... finally!
A long silence over the weekend, but there hasn't been too much to report really! A trip up to Auckland for my cousin's very 1st birthday and a whole Monday spent in bed with a book, well... I enjoyed it! Not to mention these fantastic meringues and strawberries (oh and the ever important whipped cream in a can!)..


A song that I have not been able to stop listening to this week (obviously by the fabulous Florence Welch - aka Florence and the Machine! Who Else?!) It's a cover of 'I'm Going Down' and is sung with Kid Harpoon. Give it a look, it is well worth it!

Today was nice, finally had a chance to catch up with a friend I hadn't spoken to in weeks, over frappes which makes everything 5 billion times more exciting! I got a wee bit of painting done on a piece for a good friend of mine's birthday (which I hate to mention was months ago...) and now I am off to bake a cheesecake! Yummy Scrumboes! 
I find it a tad hilarious that the majority of my posts on this blog seem to revolve around food, but then again so does my brain to be completely honest! Not literally- that would be weird... Well I am obviously tired and slightly (HA!) insane, but some more time in bed can cure at least one of the two, so I will say adios amigos and also be careful, because as we all know... it's a jungle out there! x

No comments:

Post a Comment