MUSIC / STYLE / ART / RECIPES / QUOTES / PHOTOS / CRAFTS / FASHION

Monday 14 November 2011

Let me introduce you to my friends!

Hello there! This is, for those who were not observant enough to notice, my first post. I'm not quite sure what it will be about just yet actually, so this could get interesting. It is a bit strange being out and about on the big wide web, and I'm not really talking about Facebook or Twitter or whatever. I would like to say that I can offer you my knowledge or teach you everything there is to know about the world, but then I wouldn't be telling the complete truth. I am not, as they say, a wise owl in the form of a spring chicken, I am merely a confused sparrow looking for something to sink my teeth into..actually, birds don't have teeth...but you get the metaphor I think. Anyway this is what i hope will be the home to many wonderful and interesting and strange and creative things. There isn't really a story behind the name either, it just sounded like the title of a nice place that people would want to go for a break, the little picture was done by yours truly and the owls are called Norah and Sylvia, for anyone who is particularly interested. I guess if you want to know more about me you can check out my 'ABOUT ME' section - pretty self explanatory really... I'm Diva anyway (my real name, yes) and for now here are a few pictures to keep everyone relatively entertained. Cheerio x


1 comment: